Senior Plus is made from natural ingredients specially formulated to support the organism of the elderly horse.
Properties of this supplement for ageing horses :
- Support of the digestive, hepatic and, osteo-articular functions
- Maintenance of the body condition
- Boost to the immune system
- spirulina and fenugreek provide a great supply of plant proteins, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants promoting weight gain.
- 100% natural marine biopolymerics provide all the nutrients involved in the protection of joints.
- Hepatic system is supported by the burdock root known for its detoxifying effects
- Ginkgo Bilbao helps to improve blood circulation.
- Digestion is improved by the rich input of fenugreek and brewer’s yeast, maintaining a healthy intestinal flora.
Equine application area :
Dietary supplement for the support of the ageing horse’s organism.
Directions for use :
Should be administered in the daily ration :
– Adult horse : 1/2 measure (30gr)
– Adult pony :1/4 measure (15gr)
Minimal intake period : 1 month.
This natural product for horses can be used on a daily basis.
1 kg of product allows a 4 weeks daily treatment for an adult horse and 8 weeks treatment for an adult pony.
This complementary feed contains spirulina , therefore it is recommended to begin treating with half of the advised volume the first week, and the whole volume the following week.
Senior Plus Key ingredients :
Wheat middlings – Lithothamnium – Spirulina – Brewer’s Yeast – Fenugreek – Fucus Vesiculosus – Ginkgo Bilbao – Burdock Root – Marine biopolymerics – Dextrin – Sugar
Equine competition :
Every batch of product is analysed by the Laboratoire des Courses Hippiques (LCH).
|This logo ensures the absence of raw materials considered doping by the race code and the FEI in the product.|
Safety precautions :
Equine complementary feed.
Keep in a dry place at room temperature, away from light. Close after use. Keep away from children.