THE ESSENTIAL LAUNDRY BAG FOR HORSE RIDERS
The Dirty Bag has been specially designed for washing all the horses’ textile equipment without damaging your washing machine. You can also use this bag to wash your clothes after clipping etc
The polyester 300D material lets the water and laundry detergent pass through but keeps the horse hair, straw or hay strands inside the bag. You can use it to wash saddlecloths, half pads, bandages, gamgee, fleece rugs, fly rugs, sweet itch rugs, travel boots pretty much anything that can be machine washed can go inside the bag.
If you wash a lot of bandages and are fed up of having to untangle them after each wash, have a look at our Bandage Wash Bag, which is designed to hold up to 16 bandages and wash them, without them tangling.
The Dirty bag’s size is 75 x 60 cm and it closes with a zipper.
HOW TO USE YOUR EQUESTRIAN WASH BAG:
– before washing, remove as much dirt as possible
– put the items in the bag without filling it completely
– place the laundry bag in the washing machine, add the detergent and start the program
– once it is washed, remove the clean items
– let the bag dry then turn it inside out to remove all the hair, straw and other residues.