This is the wash bag kit every horse owner needs. Comprised of the bandage/boot wash bag and the saddlecloth/rug wash bag, this kit is all you need to get all your machine washable equipment sorted without damaging your machine. The bags are designed to let the water in to clean the items inside, but prevent the hair and hay etc getting out and clogging up your machine. No more having to wipe out the machine or having to run a cleaning cycle after every horse wash.
The bandage wash bag is also designed to prevent your bandages becoming tangled up together, so no more bandage mountain, think of all the time you are saving.
HOW TO USE THE LAUNDRY BAGS
– before washing, remove as much dirt as possible,
– place the bandages in each compartment, 1 or 2 at a time without filling it completely,
– place the laundry bag in the washing machine, add the detergent and start the program,
– once it is washed, remove your horse bandages,
– let the bag dry then turn it inside out to remove all the hair, straw and other residues.
The bandage laundry bag measures 60 x 75 cm.
The saddlecloth laundry bag measures 75 x 60 cm