A beautifully light creme made up of natural ingredients that are formulated to help treat mud fever. The ingredient in this creme is Nacre, also know as Mother of Pearl. Which has excellent cell regeneration properties and promotes skin healing and hair regrowth. The added conditioning oils have powerful anti – inflammatory properties to help sooth the broken skin , whilst the Shea Butter provides a hit of moisture to nourish and hydrate dry skin and scabs and stop the itching caused by mud fever. The lactic acid works as a gentle exfoliant to remove scabs without damaging the surrounding healthy shin.
Nacre – Creates the regeneration of fibroblasts which are essential to the formation of new skin and collagen, Fibroblasts are “builder stem cells” that stimulate rapid wound healing and the formation of new skin and collagen cells.
Shea Butter – Rich in vitamins A + E which promote healthy skin and have anti – inflammatory and collagen boosting properties. Shea Butter also softens scabs, moisturises the skin, stops itching, promotes skin cell regrowth and provides a protective layer to the skin.
Sage Leaves – Promote skin cell regeneration and are rich in Vitamin A and Calcium, as well as antioxidants. Sage leaves are also a potent anti – inflammatory .
Clove Bud Oil – Has anti bacterial, anti inflammatory and anti fungal properties. It moisturises the skin and conditions the hair as well as helping to prevent hair loss. It also acts as an insect repellent.
Lactic Acid – Gently loosens and sheds the scabs, whilst moisturising the outer layers of the skin.
Directions for use:
1. On the first application gently clean the area to be treated with water and a disinfectant
2. Do not try to remove the existing scabs
3. Pat dry the area without scrubbing
4. Apply the cream and spread it on the pastern beginning under the fetlock all the way to the heel bulbs. Make sure all affected ares are covered
5. Let it rest like this or cover it up with a dressing to help soften the scabs quicker. If the horse is going into a sandy environment, cover up the affected area.
6. Renew the application of the cream daily until the mud fever has cleared up completely.
When the mud fever has completely cleared it is recommended that Nacrimud creme is used to protect your horses legs and help to prevent the mud fever from returning,
|This logo ensures the absence of raw materials considered doping by the race code and the FEI in the product|
GDB comes in a 200ml tube.